PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT TRAINING – PRESENTED TO YOU AND YOUR STAFF ON-SITE
Everybody knows an engaged workforce is the lifeblood of your business and your profits, but what happens to your business if an employee does not perform as they should?
- Poor productivity;
- Reduced turnover;
- A reduction in morale and motivation in others;
- A culture of mediocrity could set in;
- Relationships can often break down.
We will bring our interactive workshop to your workplace and show you:-
- The benefits of performance management
- How to handle performance problems in the workplace
- How to adapt management styles to help improve performance
- How to identify or recognise the problems in the first place
- How to talk to people and address performance problems and set objectives
- When and how to take it to the next step and invoke the capability procedure
- How to stay on the right side of the law when dealing with performance management
The workshop includes real life scenarios and lots of examples and we will give you some templates to keep so you can start putting into practice all you have learnt straight away.
The workshop will be presented by Wendy Harris who is an Employment Lawyer and HR professional. Wendy will come to your workplace and present the workshop on-site. Click HERE for more information and to book your on-site workshop
Why not download our free booklet on Performance Management – Just click the booklet below and follow the on screen instructions and you will have it in minutes.
- We also offer on-site training on Bullying and Harassment in the workplace
- where all staff will learn the difference between bullying and harassment
- as well as the legal implications of both…
- Contact us now and book your on-site training – 01803 861086