Harris Law Express
Your HR and Employment Law Support on demand
Fixed fee quotations given for services to be used as and when required.
If you require ad-hoc advice from an employment lawyer and HR professional and require support with a specific project then this service is perfect for you. You will have access to a fully qualified lawyer and HR professional throughout the lifecycle of the project.
You contact us when needed and only pay for work undertaken at an agreed hourly rate. We provide a free no obligation consultation meeting and provide a fixed fee quotation for the work.
We can provide advice on a range of areas including:
- HR start up – basic contract, job description and offer letter
- Creating a range of contracts including Junior, Senior Management, Apprenticeships
- Policies and Procedures
- Creating individual policies as and when required
- Creating policies and procedures bespoke to your business needs
- Creating your complete staff handbook – your Company rule book!
Recruitment and Selection
- Finding the right candidate for the job
- Advertising, interviews and shortlisting
Managing your Staff
- Managing Change and Consultation
- Absence Management
- Handling disciplinary/grievance/capability proceedings from beginning to end
- Setting up and helping to implement your performance management systems
- Looking at employee engagement within your business to include recognition and reward
- Staff training with interactive workshops
Terminations and dismissals
- Handling dismissals following disciplinary and capability proceedings
- Redundancy support from start to finish
- Pre-termination discussions and agreements
Get started today by calling us on 01803 861086