Harris Law Express
Your HR and Employment Law Support on demand
Fixed fee quotations given for services to be used as and when required.
If you require ad-hoc advice from an employment lawyer and HR professional and require support with a specific project then this service is perfect for you. You will have access to a fully qualified lawyer and HR professional throughout the lifecycle of the project.
You contact us when needed and only pay for work undertaken at an agreed hourly rate. We provide a free no obligation consultation meeting and provide a fixed fee quotation for the work.
We can provide advice on a range of HR issues including:
- HR start up – basic contract, job description and offer letter
- Creating a range of contracts including Junior, Senior Management, Apprenticeships
- Policies and Procedures
- Creating individual policies as and when required
- Creating policies and procedures bespoke to your business needs
- Creating your complete staff handbook – your Company rule book!
Recruitment and Selection
- Finding the right candidate for the job
- Advertising, interviews and shortlisting
Managing your Staff
- Managing Change and Consultation
- Absence Management
- Handling disciplinary/grievance/capability proceedings from beginning to end
- Setting up and helping to implement your performance management systems
- Looking at employee engagement within your business to include recognition and reward
- Staff training with interactive workshops
Terminations and dismissals
- Handling dismissals following disciplinary and capability proceedings
- Redundancy support from start to finish
- Pre-termination discussions and agreements
"Wendy has very quickly become a very welcome member of our team. Her enthusiasm is infectious and teamed with her expert knowledge on HR she really is an asset to any forward thinking Company. Contact Wendy and see for yourself how she could support you and your staff!"
Get started today by calling us on 01803 861086