Harris Law Complete
Harris Law Complete is designed for businesses who have more than 10 employees
This package is ideal for businesses looking to outsource their employment law advice and HR function.
Comes with the expertise and care of your own Harris Law Lawyer working with and in your business.
With this package we, as your Harris Law employment lawyers can undertake your business HR functions in addition to advising you on them. We will update or put in place its employment contracts and policies and implement them properly. We design your documents around your needs and provide the on-going support and advice that you need to ensure that what we draft for you is properly implemented and works for you and your business.
- Online HR Software Support. This software allows you to centralise your employee information and documents securely, manage holiday bookings and sickness on one easy to use system, upload your HR documents and keep records of every meeting.
- Telephone Advice Line We will be there to talk things through with you and to give you advice when you need it.
- Business Health Check We will check that your HR documents are legally compliant.
- Contracts of employment drafted and updated annually.
- Staff handbook of policies and procedures drafted according to the needs of your business.
- Written reports of all advice given on the telephone advice line uploaded onto the online support system for easy access.
- HR Support up to 6 hours per quarter of on or off-site HR Support to include drafting of HR letters and documents, dealing with staff issues and attending meetings. This can be used as and when required and could mean we spend the day with you in your business it’s entirely up to you.
- Reduced hourly rate top up available for further support.
TOP UP your Harris Law Complete package with 4 hours of HR Support – that’s ½ a day on-site or off-site HR and Employment Support.
Businesses can choose to add extra services to their monthly HR and Employment Support package as and when required. For example, where your business is undergoing a change in structure and/or a re-organisation and employees need to be consulted, or you may need us to advise and assist with redundancies, or handle a misconduct or grievance issue or even recruitment and selection. Whatever the need this is your opportunity to have top up on support at a reduced rate as and when the need arises.
Get started today by calling us on 01803 861 086 to arrange your Free Legal Compliance MOT
Get started today by calling us on 01803 861086